Here are some questions for the Anti-Hunter who would try to use the Bible to back up their bogus claims.
- Who killed the first animal according to the Bible?
- Is there one verse in the Scripture that condemns hunting?
- Was Jesus really a vegetarian hippie?
- Would a loving God use hunting illustrations to communicate divine truth to His people?
- Did God preserve the animals on Noah’s Ark for the purpose of having them eaten by mankind?
- Did killing predators give David the confidence that he could kill the Philistine’s champion, Goliath?
- Does “Thou shall not kill” mean that one shouldn’t go quail hunting or catch and eat a bass?
If a person looked to Scripture and paid particular attention to the passages within the Bible that address the topic of hunting, then they’d walk away thinking not only is hunting animals tolerated but it is endorsed by God. And that’s exactly what this little book is about: proving that God, from Genesis to Revelation, is extremely cool with hunters and hunting. I’ll go out on a biblical limb and claim right off the bat that you cannot show me, through the balance of the Bible, that the God of the Scripture is against the responsible killing and the grilling of the animals He created.
Hardcover: 156 pages
Publisher: Liberty Alliance; First edition (June 30, 2014)